Monday, January 16, 2012

Saturday it was around 60 degrees in Provo! This is unheard of in January. I think my body is so confused. One day I am bundled up in Braden's sweatshirts freezing in our apartment, and the next day I am so hot in just a sweatshirt! I am ok with it being slightly warm...in fact please stay!!

Saturday Braden and I got up, went to the gym, cleaned house and then decided we needed to get out of the house and enjoy the weather. We went to lunch at JCW Burgers and it was delicious! They have the best fries...but still not as good as Five Guys. Then we went to D.I. just to see what random things they had in there this week, but i thought it stunk in there so we left pretty quick haha. We did see a bunch of things for Kevin's birthday in August...be excited Kevin! We will get you back for the baby book you gave us on Christmas :) After that we came home and i drug Braden out for a walk! We live by a paved trail that follows the Provo River and it is so pretty along there.

You would be surprised how hard it is for Braden and I to take pictures together mostly because he is so tall. If we were to stand normally his head would be cut off in all pictures so most of the pictures we take he has to slouch to my level or pick me up. This is a good example. He just pokes his head into the pictures :)

More pictures of our walk :



Sorry Braden I had to add that one because I think its cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment