Tuesday, January 31, 2012

On Friday Braden and I got to see Brad Paisley in concert! Opening for him was Scotty McCreery and The Band Perry. IT WAS SO GOOD!!! Okay and I am not afraid to admit that I may be a huge Scotty McCreery fan now. He is an amazing singer...and I think all the 13 year old girls that were screaming for him would also agree. Anyways even though this was my third time seeing him in concert, I still love him.

I was a little excited to get out on a hot date with the husband...sooo I think I overdressed a little for the occasion. Most people were in cowboys boots and holey shirts. I don't think many people noticed though...they were too busy filling up on beers and strapping up their overalls haha.

Before the concert:




Scotty McCreery!


Brad Paisley:






The concert was awesome! It was a late night for us married people :) We didn't get home until midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment