Thursday, December 20, 2012

Catching Up

I am the worst at blogging! So here are a bunch of pictures from my phone of what has been going on lately...
This is Charlie the Pomeranian-chihuahua mix. I owned him for a whole day and it was the greatest 8 hours ever. When I got him, I put him in the car on the passenger seat with Braden's sweatshirt (Sorry Braden). The second I put him on the seat it was his personal mission to try get over to me. I thought he just wanted to roam the car while I was driving, and so I kept trying to put him back on the sweatshirt. Finally I gave up and i let him crawl over me. As soon as he got to my lap he laid down and fell asleep instantly. Charlie was the sweetest. He would follow me everywhere. I was so sad when we could not keep him. I still talk about him everyday and I'm pretty sure no dog will ever live up to Charlie. I miss him.
Our Halloween cookies.
Morgan and I hanging out with skunks at Scheels.
My parents were in town for Thanksgiving and we went to the Salt Lake Temple with them over the break.
Our Christmas Tree.
I have been working full time this week and this is my view from work. I love the snow! Except for this morning. The car was frozen over and I couldn't open the door to the car. After yanking the door open, the inside of the windshield was also frozen...awesome. But I love the snow!
At work we have been making baby rattles for babies in an orphanage in Africa. They have little bells inside of them and I love them.

1 comment:

  1. charlie is a cute dog! I'm so sad you couldn't keep him!

    ReplyDelete